- Career focused curriculum and hands on training.
- Learning through practical hands on training in a fully equipped collision environment, consistent with todays automotive collision industry environment
- Personalized attention
- Certified instructors: course led by an I-CAR certified/LA trade tech INSTRUCTOR. affiliations I-car the inter-industry conference on Auto Collision Repair.
What Makes Us Different
Learn more why you should consider auto body classes.
- MSO Shop owner and 15 year Estimator with day to operations experience.
- 40 Hour Course
- Understanding daily activities of an estimators(what to expect and how to handle)
- Graduate Certification
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Comprehend estimating fundamentals, repair processes.
- Prepare a repair estimate, choose and apply appropriate repair procedures.
- Repair vs replaces, sheet metal damage, identify structural damage, and for estimating accuracy.
- Have understanding of the latest industry accepted practices and materials, to the standards of industry, OEM procedures.
- Plan and execute an industry acceptable repair estimate on both full frame and Unibody vehicles, including structural, non-structural, cosmetic and mechanical repairs.
- Understanding of different automotive finishes to a variety of automotive substrates; for repair estimate.
- Demonstrate competency in Collision Repair Estimating, using Mitchells guides, Audatex, and CCC One software.